The Globe of Distant Discernment

I have been thinking at Tékumel and how the published rules could be adapted to Chaosium's QuestWorlds.

I am basing this experimentation on my question on Basic Roleplaying, and the articles pointed to by the replies Heroquest – But Can It Do D&D? and HeroQuest and D&D – What About Magic?

I went through the Gardasiyal rules, and noted down the spell names and added any breakout keywords that looked like they were needed. I then reviewed these in the Bethorm rules, changing words where necessary, and standardizing the phrases to make them consistent.

Underlying the original EPT rules is fairly standard OSR D&D (it has Fighters, and Clerics and Magic-Users), but with different monsters, and a rich, and deep background.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hnálla Keywords